Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Photographic Debut

About 4 years ago I bought myself a Canon Rebel XT. Photography is something I have dabbled with, but never have had a decent camera to really explore the possibilities. So I have been taking photos of anything that caught my eye throughout the seasons. Pretty much, most of the these photos have sat on my hard drive collecting digital dust. I have a bazillion shots of my family and friends as well, but I do not think they would appreciate if I threw them into cyberspace unannounced. I would LOVE a telescopic/Zoom lens to take some great shots of the Moon or experiment with some time lapse photos of the stars, but all in good time. I now share these little moments with all of you, and hope you appreciate what I see. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment